turtles getting boring

Discussions about turtles.
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

.......hmmmm.....am i the only one getting bored of turtles, either that or im just getting lazy to take care of them
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

omg i would never reach to those thoughts..i LOVE my turtles and everyday i learn something new from and about them..i enjoy my time feeding, playing, or even just watching them..
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Maybe you\'re paying too much attention to them and elapsing your attention meter, causing boredom, or you\'re just getting lazy. I went through the lazy phase one year ago because I didn\'t feel like cleaning the tank and it got dirtier and dirtier. Now I\'m returning to normal.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

I went through the same faze of being too lazy to clean up my setup. I don\'t pay as much attention to my turle as I should. when summer comes around, I\'m gonna play with my little turtle outside and use a kiddie pool as a outdoor setup. I can\'t wait!! :D
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

i still like turtles, but kinda ignoring them not giving them as much attention as they diserve, yeah im building an outfoor incloser for my land turtles, but i dont think tiggie will make it into spring.....:(
  • Information