Please help me with turtle photos!

Discussions about turtles.
[email protected]

Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:11 am

Hi guys, my name is Will Bruce and I am a herpetologist who grew up in Indiana, before moving back to England. Recently, I was asked to write an article for an online magazine that would give information on some of the less commonly kept North American Chelonia. I'd like to get a good article published on this subject because America has incredible Turtle diversity and some species don't seem to get nearly enough attention! The only problem is that I left Indiana at the age of 15 and my old herping photos are of poor quality (and not digital either). Would anyone be willing to supply of a photo or two of my target species? They are the Eastern Spiny Softshell (Apolone spinifera spinifera), the Alligator Snapping Turtle (Macrochelys temminckii), the Spotted Turtle (Clemmys guttata) and the Blanding's Turtle (Emydoidea blandingii).
You would of course get a mention in the article, as well as a new a friend and contact in Europe :D
AllTurtles
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:36 am

Hi Will!

Great to have you on the forum! Send me an email at [email protected]. Would love to connect with you too! I'm looking to have a herpetologist to work with actually, and ironically I am from Indiana and based in Europe too.

Look forward to chatting more!

Brock
[email protected]

Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi Brock, thanks for posting! I've sent you an email.

Speak soon, Will
  • Information