Trying to learn...

Welcome aboard! Come in and introduce yourself to the All Turtles message board.
Nocte
Level 1
Level 1

Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:45 pm

Hi there, let me just say I am SO glad I came across this site...
I have a ten year old red-ear turtle called Noah. And although I have had him for all this time, I am still a bit clueless as to how I can improve his life. Thing is, when I got him I was still a child and although I never stopped loving my turtle, I never bothered to read much about him.
But as of late, I became worried about him, because winter is at hand and his aquarium is without a cover. It is also too small, I am saving money to buy a better and more adequate one.

Anyway, I feel very guilty for having somewhat neglected my amazing turtle for such a long time....I must make up for all the last time and catch up on my reading. It's not much, but at least I can already tell which type of turtle mine is. That's a start, I suppose...

Btw, these emoticons are so great :) :P
deesygirl

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:12 am

:mrgreen: I am so glad to welcome you and Noah to our site. :) I like these too.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:11 am

Welcome to the forum, I am glad that you knew enough about your turtle to keep it healthy this long, most turtles are not as lucky, they usually die within the first few months. :(
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:48 am

welcome to the board, i'm sure both u and Noah will enjoy it more that way :D
contact444
Level 2
Level 2

Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:53 pm

Welcome to the board I'm sure you'll find all the info that your looking for. :P
  • Information