Can't wait for all your knowledge!

Welcome aboard! Come in and introduce yourself to the All Turtles message board.
contact444
Level 2
Level 2

Can't wait for all your knowledge!

Post by contact444 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:12 pm

hello!
I am so excited that I found this place it seems like there is alot of good info being shared.

I have 2 res and am about to get an albino res for my b-day, my husband is great :P .

Well I already have a few posts in the breeding section and aquatic turtle section so hopefully I will hear from you all soon.

dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dixieee » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:48 am

welcome to the board and happy birthday :) how old are ur RES's? are u planning to keep the albino with them? glad u liked it here :D

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:37 am

Welcome to the board, I hope you and your turtles will be happy here :D

contact444
Level 2
Level 2

Post by contact444 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:37 am

I'm not sure exactly how old- I got them from a pet store for easter (for my son :lol:- technically not mine) and they were just hatchlings so I'm assuming somewhere around five or six months. My son is only three so I basically take care of them and we just call them his. Their names are squirt and crush, yes from nemo. I am going to get the Albino I'm sending the payment today so I should have her by this Saturday, she is being overnighted. I can't wait! As far as them being tank mates I think mine are a little to hyper so I'm planning on temporarily dividing the tank until she gets a bit bigger. I have a 60 gallon so I think it should be ok just for now. My other two are barely 4". If I can follow the directions that were up about posting a picture I'll put some up- I think my turtles are so cute!

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:05 pm

I hope your turtles arrive in good health, awaiting pictures :D :D :D