I don't know if you remember me...

Welcome aboard! Come in and introduce yourself to the All Turtles message board.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:17 am

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Hi everyone! Geez, it's sure been a while! I decided to say high because I was trying to chat on another message board but it was so dumb and I got SOOOO frustrated!!! So I went back to my old friends. Reptileman, you still here? How about Rodeo or VBX? I hope you guys still remember me. Do you? I only have two turtles now, compared to my previous 9 it seems like I don't have any at all.

Write back if your still here, Reptileman!

-Trailrider!!![/b]
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:22 am

And dixee (the peacemaker), yaya (the peacemaker's helper), and even straykingfisher, although when I left you where new. :)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:50 am

hey kimmy of course we do :D wb, so what's up with ur collection? what happened to the other turtles??
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:42 am

Hey Trailrider, sure we remember, we've been wainting for you to come back :D
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:57 am

Two RESs were given to my Aunt (who are now EXTREEMLY happy :lol: with their new male friend Herb!!!), my two Boxies to friend's from church :( , the three tiny baby tortoises were given back :!: , and one big RES ran away a few months ago and I have given up all hope of finding her :?: :cry: . So I guess that means I had 10 turts, not 9. :D

Now it's just me and Jo-Jo and Rosie-Cheeks. They have a smallish pond outside. :)

Hey, didn't anyone hear about the big fire in Morongo Valley? Well, it burned right up to my house! :x Over 3,500 are crispy. A few animals died too. :cry: I managed to save all my cats (5), dogs (4), chickens (9), and even the turts :D , but my new horse when she was evacutated finally died the next day from being extreemly over stressed. I still feel really bad. She was pregnant, too, going to have a baby next Spring. Her name was Cat and she was only 14 years old, pretty young for a horse.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So how's everyone doing? You still don't like Mint, Dixieee? :?: I figured you'd love him like crazy by now! :D Was it VBXGirl (I think that's right) who had all the snappying turtles, or was it just three, the baby, the juvinile, and the big one that eats cats and birds? Is she still around?

Wow! Things have really changed here! I almost like it better the old way but I getting the hang of all the new stuff. Lookit me, I'm only in the 800's for posts and a four and Dixieee's a five!!!!! Yikes! I think your ubsessed. (joking!!! :D )!!!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:00 am

Stray, you too? How do you do it, live on the message board??!! :)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:17 am

lol yes we've been taling a lot lately :oops: actually it was a while ago (all that smilies and stuff :lol: ) i always thought that ppl have more free time in summer but i guess i was mistaken..i love mint he's great but stupid :roll: i'm sad i'll have to leave my turtles for 3 weeks starting from sat :(
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:27 am

i'll have to leave for my sister's wedding and i'll be going to 3 different countries and no one place for my turtles to stay in..they might get stressed + i'm worried about them from weather changes..reaching there will be hard too bcz we'll have to go on the airplane then by bus and finally by a car so even carrying them around will be hectic :!: i'll have to leave them with my mom's friend..her son is 10 yrs old and he loves them..i hope he takes good care of my babies :cry:
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:29 pm

Make sure he does! I am always worried when I have to go away for a week and a kid named Zach (he's 12) watches my turts. Usually at least one of my pet fish are dead and the litter boxes have never been done. Oh well, hope you have a good trip!
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:53 am

i hope he does, i talked directly to his mom and she seemed interested..she asked what should be done and what shouldn't so hopefully they're in good hands..i'll keep calling her to make sure they're ok..i'll miss them a lot :(
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:56 am

I am sorry to hear about your horse Trailrider :( .

I don't live on the board, it just looks like I do. :D

Dixieee, have fun with all your travel, the only travel I do is to visit my mom about 400 miles away. :D , make sure you give a kiss to your turtles before you leave. :lol:
Kitty
Level 3
Level 3

Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:23 pm

Hi!, My name is Kitty
I'm sorry to here about your Horse, but it sounds like you were lucky to get out..Where is Morongo Valley? Last summer we Had a big fire in Valley Springs Ca. Something like 11 houses, several Barns and out buildings, hundres of cows and horses, plus small animals, not to mention trucks, tractor,ect all gone...one guy had 9 show cars, he restored from the ground up, he only got 2 out, most of the animals lost were out to pasture and couldn't be caught due to panic, the animals came first..well after people, it just happens so fast...No time to think. just pray!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:09 pm

reptileman back ready to cause chaos! deesy and taryn, look out! :D :lol:
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:52 am

HHHHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!

You're back, it's been lonely without you. :D

reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:55 am

stop lying to me you guys have had plenty of fun without me :lol: :lol:
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:35 am

Well, kinda, but have you noticed that there has hardly been any smilies on the board since you left.??? :D
  • Information