GREEK TORTOISE

Welcome aboard! Come in and introduce yourself to the All Turtles message board.
TURTLEGIRL2005
Level 1
Level 1

GREEK TORTOISE

Post by TURTLEGIRL2005 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:34 am

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A GREEK TORTOISE?I HAVE A MALE I ACQUIRED ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO.DON'T KNOW ANYONE WITH ONE.HIS NAME IS TYLER AND HES A MESS.I CANT EVEN WALK AROUND THE TURTLE PEN WITHOUT HIM CHASING MY FEET.I HAVE TO WATCH HIM BECAUSE HE WILL SNEAK UP ON ME.ONCE HE DID AND NIPPED MY TOE.IT DIDNT HURT BUT IT STARTLED ME.HES A SWEET HEART THOUGH.MY BIG BOY.

centex
Level 2
Level 2

Post by centex » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:06 am

I actually owned a golden greek tortoise about a year ago. He was given too me by the local pet shop....more like forced upon me. He had been dropped off on there front door step...was old and had ear infections in both ears....bad shape. :cry: SO the pet shop told me that they wouldn't pay to get him taken care of so he would just die...unless I wanted to take him.......took him home ..of course...called the local reptile vet..went to take him in the next morning...dead! :( :( :( SO to answer your question..I used too for like 24 hours. :? They are beautiful though..I have two sulcatas two leps and all kinds of box turtles

John