Hi. I'm new here!

Welcome aboard! Come in and introduce yourself to the All Turtles message board.
LaLoquita22SC

Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:01 pm

:D Hi. My name is Jeanne. I'm 22 years old. I am a wife and a SAHM to 4 wonderful children. We went fishing all night Friday and I actually ended up catching 3 turtles. I don't know what kind they are lol. They tried to bite us at first, but are calming down now. My kids are wanting to look at them all the time. Anyone have any tips for a new turtle owner? Thanks in advance.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:55 pm

welcome to the board :)

for identifying ur turtles, are there any special markings that could help? if u can post pix it'll help a lot too :)

so what are u feeding them? are they eating? cz usually new turtles don't eat for the first couple of days..if u want the best tips then check the care sheets on the top of this page and u'll find everything newbies need..if u still have anymore questions or anything to share, we are here :)

good luck :)
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:14 pm

Welcome to the board LaLoquita22SC, I hope you like it here. :D
poppyduce
Level 2
Level 2

Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:52 pm

Welcome to the board! If you have questions these guys are awesome at finding answers and resources for you!
Brenda

Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:37 pm

There are some great pages on the web and people are so very nice! Turtletopia.com has great photos that can hopefully help you figure out what type you have and then care will be easier. About how big are they and what do they look like?
  • Information