AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHH...... ITS TORTURE!!!!!!!!

Discussions about turtles.
shineeenzyday

Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:37 pm

I WANT A FERRET SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD BUT MY MOM WONT LET ME GET ONE!!!! Ive wanted a ferret all my life (since I fist saw one) and they are my favorite animals!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :cry: :x
suippefrepunk

Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:03 pm

they're cute but they really do smell though :o :lol:
shineeenzyday

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:05 pm

i used to have rats and none of us cared about the smell so thats not an issue
iuttbdqenx

Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:03 pm

I've had rats before and they make excellent pets. They're clean, smart, friendly and have great personalities. I've also had a ferret. He ripped up carpets, peed everywhere, was tempermental and smelled ten times worse than any rat. Just thought you should know.
lionmiass1958

Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:50 pm

Rats make excellant pets!I have 19...I love them.

Ferrets can make good pets if you know what your getting into.My friend had 2 of them.They do smell and need training or they will start biting and getting behavioural problems.Ferrets are like having a child and a kitten mixed into one.They need lots of care and out of cage time.

If you want a ferret,do your research and make sure you KNOW what you are getting into or you and the animal will be very unhappy.
shineeenzyday

Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:08 pm

I know I've done LOTS of research, can anyone help me by brainstorming ideas that might help my mom change her mind?
lionmiass1958

Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:53 am

killah wrote:I know I've done LOTS of research, can anyone help me by brainstorming ideas that might help my mom change her mind?
Hmmm...I am guessing you have a turtle or other pets...have you shown her you are responsible with them? I am not sure how old you are,but why not show your mom that you are responsible.

Are there any particular reasons why your mom don't want you to get a ferret?

Maybe you should just wait until you move into your own place and then you could get one.

I am crappy at advice... :oops:
shineeenzyday

Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:52 pm

Yes my mom says that I do a really good job with my turts almost everyday
  • Information